Tuesday, December 22, 2015

This Christmas We've gotta give it to the Dogs...



Yes you read correctly this year the Dogs have stolen our Christmas hearts... but that's not surprising if you know anything about Kelly and I... We are absolute Dog Lovers !

This is our 2nd half of 
 ~ A Hot Cocoa Christmas down on the Tree Farm ~ 

We gathered together some of our favorite Families with Furry Family Members for this post ...We hope they light up your face with a great big Christmas Smile as the Dogs give you their version of the day !



I'm keeping my Game Face on... Big Puppy Dog Smile... nope I'm not looking ! 





~ Phewww...  that's over now we can look Like a cute happy family ~





Hey you two stop it... they're trying to take my picture




While Mom and Dad are away it's time to play... 
Anyone for some Hot Chocolate or a Candy Cane...
 



I haven't been naughty this year but I think I'm about to be... 
I think I'll just have a peek in this chocolate pot
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Wet Kisses, Cold Noses, and Wagging Tails...  Just adds that bit of Christmas Cheer to your Day!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I worked hard at being good for our Christmas Pictures...  now do I get a treat ?






Woof Woof ... down here... Yep I'm the one at the bottom of the picture... She's always stealing my lime light ...






Hey Y'all .. look this way...  I think I just saw a bunny rabbit...





Nope False alarm...  Pictures trump bunny rabbits any ole' day






Can you all tell Santa I've been Very Very Good this year !





I mean Very Good...  Please don't let it out to my buddies I've been tangled up in the Christmas Lights with my family !




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Merry Christmas From...  Santa's little Yelpers *



Don't Forget Santa Paw's is Coming to Town...

~ So be Good for Goodness Sake ~

Thanks again to Stevie Dee Photography .. Great Photos, Great Families & Great Furry Friends !






No comments:

Post a Comment