Monday, January 4, 2016

Phantom of the Opera ~ Styled Shoot ~

    We were inspired to design a Phantom of the Opera Styled Wedding....


~ Enjoy our Phantom of the Opera Vision ~

Sing once again with me our strange duet;
my power over you grows stronger yet.
And though you turn from me to glance behind,
the phantom of the opera is there
inside your mind.







 






The Phantom: this is indeed an *unparalleled* delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now, my wish comes true, you have joined and made my night. - See more at: http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/movie/The+Phantom+of+the+Opera#sthash.61fPVNkX.dpuf





 

 























The Phantom: this is indeed an *unparalleled* delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now, my wish comes true, you have joined and made my night. - See more at: http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/movie/The+Phantom+of+the+Opera#sthash.61fPVNkX.dpuf
This is indeed an unparalleled delight. I had rather hoped that you would come. And now, my wish has comes true, you have joined me and made my night...

























 And do I dream again? For now I find
the phantom of the opera is there
inside my mind.









close your eyes and let the
    music set you free...
                                                          The Phantom of the Opera

                                               



We gathered together some of Temecula Valley's Finest Vendors to take part in bringing this fabulous styled wedding shoot to life.

 Thank you to all those who gave of their time...
Photography: Selcouth Creative
 Florals & Jewelry : My Journey's Joy
Hair & Makeup: Hair Commandmentz
Catering & Cake : The Fix Catering 
Invitations & Stationary: Double Trouble Designs
Coordination/Rentals/Styling: Touched by Time Vintage Rentals  


No comments:

Post a Comment