Monday, October 26, 2015

Bohemian Backyard Bridal Shower by Touched by Time Vintage Rentals



Love when this bride came to us to create an eclectic Bohemian backyard bridal shower to showcase her personal style.

Thank You Stevie for allowing Touched by Time Vintage Rentals to be part of your special day !
















 
 Stevie is a photographer and owner of Stevie Dee Photography. She took these beautiful photos! Stevie is now married and we were happy to say we were a  part of her wedding day as well...

If you would like this Bohemian Style for your next event contact us today! 

2 comments:

  1. The decor at this place was amazing with great seats and friendly staff. My fiancé and I just got married here and I could wait no longer to post my heartfelt appreciation to the staff at San Francisco wedding venues for their tremendous effort in making our day the most special day of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up some orchids for the grand opening of my business in the financial district and the BloomThat Flower Delivery really made my store front/ reception desk pop!

    ReplyDelete